REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff and supported by the Bayside Business Network.
You’ll learn about:
- business structures and their different rules, tax rates and obligations
- tax and non-tax business registrations
- allowable deductions, including motor vehicle deductions, depreciation and home-based business expenses
- annual and quarterly reporting requirements
- record keeping principles
- where to go for help and information when you need it.
We will show you online tools and resources that can help you and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
This is a great opportunity for you to network.
There is a dedicated Employer essentials free workshop so employer obligations are not covered in this event.
Please bring a pen and your smartphone or tablet. After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions.
A buffet breakfast will be provided.