2017 General Membership $95
General membership of the Bayside Business Network (BBN) is an exclusive gate way to networking with other like-minded business owners in your local community.
- A complimentary ticket to each of the BBN Breakfasts per year
- An additional complimentary ticket to bring a guest to one of the 3 Business Breakfasts
- Access to monthly informal networking evenings for members only
- Free attendance to all BBN Seminars (15 per year)
- Discounted guest tickets to BBN Breakfasts
- Discounted tickets to Women’s Luncheons
- The opportunity to express an interest in presenting a BBN Seminar
- Listing on the BBN Members Directory exclusively for BBN members
- Access to the LinkedIn network group exclusively for BBN members
Once you are a BBN member, you can apply for the BBN private LinkedIn Group (for members only)
October 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
November 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
November 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
“What’s really great about the BBN is that I feel supported. It gives me a great opportunity to meet peers in my local community and gather information about what's going on in business.
It's a good way to get in touch with people informally and motivates me with ideas that can be implemented in my business."
Since joining the BBN not only have we made valuable connections with local business but also learned a great deal from the excellent content rich seminars. The BBN has built a community of local business owners who work together to achieve common goals through mutual understanding, appreciation, and respect. We can’t recommend the BBN highly enough to all business owners and anyone with an entrepreneurial mind.
I just wanted to say thank you very much for the networking evening. It was my first as a member and I felt extremely welcome and I also felt supported. While once in a conversation I’m fine, I’m not a born networker, so getting some extra support felt really lovely and was just what I needed! I ended up making over 10 contacts and 3+ business opportunities, so very much looking forward to further events.