Hourglass Business Analytics
Nicola is an energetic, result driven, end-to-end Project Manager with the ability to bring projects in on time, in scope and on budget using PMBOK and Prince 2 project methodologies. Nicola’s experience demonstrably shows her ability to apply her expertise across multiple industries and functions having worked in mining, explosives, fertilisers, printing, travel, sports, logistics, supply chain as well as holding analytic roles.
An experienced facilitator and strong communicator, Nicola has great business acumen and commercial skills. Nicola has lead business efficiency projects that are directly linked to measurable returns.
* Project Management
* Preparation of business case & funding papers
* Project Planning
* Business requirements gathering
* Project budgeting & cost tracking
* Strong project governance – status reporting, risk & issue tracking & mitigation, project closure
* Managing and engaging stakeholders – communicating project successes and roadblocks
* Resource planning and management
* Strong communication skills
* Working with remote teams & varied time zones (interstate USA, Canada, UK, Turkey)
* Collaboration with business owners on communication plans, change management and training and testing needs.
* Passionate about seeking optimal & practical solutions, supported by my analytic skills
* Feasibility studies
* Reporting, Analytics and Business Intelligence
* Tender management – working closely with stakeholders, Vendors, Procurement and Legal
* Contract negotiation & management
* Values – integrity, passion, tenacity and flexibility
Nicola supports her clients on an interim basis where the client has a requirement for an additional resource or suitably skilled person and they cannot resource the need internally.
We are a friendly, reliable, value driven business.