Have you thought about outsourcing your next meeting? An experienced conference organiser will save you both time and money.
Have you ever dreamt of hosting your meeting in exotic destinations such as Santorini or Lake Louise? Meeting Makers has the experience and knowledge to make your dream a reality.
Rania, a member of the Professional Conference Organisers Association has extensive experience in international conference organisation with over 19 years of experience in organising conferences and events all over the world including places such as at UNESCO (United Nations Educational and Scientific Cultural Organisation) HQ Paris, Santorini, Lake Louise, Beijing, Port Douglas, Broome, Cairns and Queenstown just to name a few.
Fully managed or parts thereof we can arrange & manage:
- Conferences & meetings up-to 500 persons
- Hands – On Training Workshops
- Luxury retreat meetings
- Interesting & innovative conference dinners to match your style & budget
- Exciting cultural programs to accompany your event
- Partner programs
- Events in Bayside
- Events throughout Australia & New Zealand
- International destinations
Please contact Rania to find out how we may be able to help you bring your event to fruition.
Rania Horaltis, Managing Director
M: 0421 062 400
E: [email protected]