Mortgage Choice Bayside
Finding the right loan can raise so many questions – Which lender should I go with? What is a good rate? What structure do I need? What else do I need to know?
At Mortgage Choice in Bayside we aim to take the uncertainty out of the process, whether you’re:
• Buying your first home
• Buying an investment property
• Renovating your home
• Thinking about a fixed rate home loan
We do all of the research, prepare all of the paperwork, lodge the application and do all the follow up for you, communicating with you along the way to make sure you understand what’s happening. Our service is free of charge, so you can relax and concentrate on finding that dream home or investment property.
Regardless of which home loan you choose, we are paid the same commission, as long as it is residential home from one of the 20+ lenders, with over 400 products on our panel. This ensures that we are focused on achieving the best outcome for you.
- Thanks so much Ashley. You’ve been fantastic, honest and genuine which are sometimes rare qualities in the business world. Can’t thank you enough for all your support. I’ve really felt looked after. Jenny (First Home Buyer) Northcote, VIC
- Ashley, I wanted to thank you. I know from working in a sales based industry how testing clients can be and you were always a pleasure to deal with and would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone we know who is looking at getting finance. Robert (First Home Buyer) Seaford, VIC
- In case anyone is looking for Mortgage Broker – Ashley negotiated what we think are very good terms for us when we first set up our loans and he has continued to re-negotiate interest rate reductions at no cost to us. He is paid when the initial set up is done by the bank that you choose but he does offer options so it’s not a push toward one or another. He has been very kind, decent and engaged – answering a multitude of questions. So much so, I felt it worthy to share
Understanding you’re busy, we’ll meet you at a time and place that suits you.
Call Ashley on 0417 163 814 to see how we can assist you.